Welcome to the
Are you a Wholesaler, Importer or a Manufacturer with inventory available in the UK ?
Yes, then Dropship Wholesalers is the perfect place for you.
This is the place where Wholesalers, Importers, Manufacturers or anyone who holds large quantities of goods can sell on our Market place.
How does the Marketplace work?
The concept is quite simple, an online marketplace where B2B buyers can select from a range of sellers and carry out transactions, our series of ‘How to?’ questions will help you understand this in depth.
Dropship Wholesalers is a Safe & Trusted Platform Connecting Businesses, bringing the UK wholesale community together and online. Creating Wholesale & Retail links with the option of dropshipping allows businesses to access a wider range of opportunities.
A step by step guide on how to create a seller’s account with us : Click Here
A step by step guide on how to manage your seller dashboard/shop : Click Here
A step by step guide on how to add and manage products to your shop : Click Here
If you are a wholesaler, importer or manufacturer and you wish to broaden your portfolio of outlets making your product available for other sellers in the UK, then this is the perfect platform for you.
With ZERO costs you can open an account and start listing your products. You only get charged when you make a sale.
To understand whether this platform is a place where you can sell your products you would need to answer the following questions to get a better idea:
1) Do you hold large quantities of stock that you would like to sell in the UK?
If the answer is NO then sorry, this Platform is not for you to sell on and we wish you all the best in your field of business.
If YES, then read on…
2) Do you have a warehouse or storage facility?
If answer is YES, then that’s great as you can make your products available on our B2B platform.
3) As a Wholesaler, Importer or Manufacturer are you looking for retailers to buy your products?
If YES, then this can be a very beneficial opportunity to help people find you on our online platform.
4) Do you have a distribution facility to post wholesale cartons or pallets? This is where you can book in a parcel/consignment, get it collected and posted to your customer when you make a sale?
If YES, then you can offer wholesale cartons to retailers on our B2B Marketplace. Where retailers who are already selling other products, want to expand their business or would like to diversify can start purchasing from you.
5) Do You have a pick & pack and postage service with daily collection, so that you can fulfil the single orders?
If the answer is yes, then congratulations you can offer a carton service to Retailers and a Dropship service to online sellers.
If you only have an existing facility to post cartons you would be more suited to offer your products to retailers.
If you have a pick and pack distribution facility you can offer both retail and dropship solutions.
Click here to learn how to make an account.
You can list any product you wish as long its does not fall under our prohibited items categories, see below.
If there is a specific category you wish to add that is not already displayed then please contact our Help Centre to request this addition.
Some products may not be listed as a matter of compliance with legal or regulatory restrictions for example, prescription drugs or any product in relation with adult industry.
List of Prohibited Items:
- Adult/Pornographic material including images or contents.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Counterfeit or products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured.
- Damaged or defective products
- Smoking Paraphernalia
- Used Items
- Xfactory products need clearly marked and described in the listings.
As of now we do not, but in the near future we will start the DSW fulfillment.
You can upload your products very easily using a CSV file upload or you can add your products manually, please Click Here to learn how to add your products.
You must calculate your prices based upon your own pricing matrix taking into account that this is a wholesale price that you will be offering on our platform. You can display an RRP for your customers to see whether they can make their margins.
You will have a seller dashboard which you can access by logging into your account ( Click Here to login ). Here you will be able to access your own shop, make changes; upload images; manage your prices and inventory; deal with customer queries and returns, etc.
As a platform we expect you to manage your shop on a daily basis. All your customers are other businesses and they have very specific requirements to meet their, end customers’ needs, and expectations. You have a duty to ensure that their business is not compromised due to your inefficiencies.
You can outline your requirements in your business polices and this would be a reference for your customer, eg if you would like to offer 3-5 day courier service instead of 2-3 day then this is your choice.
Most, if not all, of the Drop shippers are small to medium sized businesses who wish to increase their inventory and dropship your products to their customers. It is highly likely that their customers will not be aware that this is a transaction that has taken place via a third party. You must create a seamless process to ensure efficiency of so that the time between the order being received and the parcel being ready for collection is kept to a minimum.
- Customer will purchase an order from your Vendor Store.
- You will take this order, book it in with the courier, pick/pack and dispatch it the same day or based upon your seller options for postage service.
- Upload the tracking on the site so that your customer can inform his/her customer.
In order to achieve this you need to have a very well organized administrative process in house and a good courier service in place.
- You need to check the seller dashboard on a daily basis.
- You must fulfil the orders on a daily basis.
- You must answer the questions on a daily basis.
- Once you make a sale you must add the tracking details for your customer.
- You must offer a returns policy.
- You must deal with courier returns and claims.
- You must offer an excellent customer service.
All the sales are processed on our platform through the wallet system.
You only get charged when you make a sale on one of your products.
For example: if you choose the free kick start package:
- You can upload up to 10 products for free on our platform;
- You do not pay anything until you have made a sale;
- Once you have Made a sale we will take out 2.99% commission +0.99% for the payment gateway there is no transaction fee.
So if you sell two cartons at £50 each this means the sale is £100 x 0.0398 Which is 3.98* for the platform cost you will receive £96.02 which is your earnings from the sale.
*This fee is non-refundable.